Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Good but not Great!

Sail Date: August 19, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was an average ship with many places to eat and lots of places to spend your money.

Pros: An Average cruise

Cons: Expensive!!!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

I liked the size for a small cruise ship but would like to go on a larger one next time.
The balcony make the room so much larger. I will never bookj an inside room again
THe specialty resteraunts were great. THe main dining hall was good also. Aqua left more to be desired.
Everyone was mostly friendly. A few people were not as cooperative an I would prefer.
The entertainment was average.
I liked that it was included in the price of the cruise. My family enjoyed the use of it.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Not much there and you are on one end of the island. Expect lots of traval time to get anywhere you want to go.
Don't Miss: don't know