Good but not Great!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 19, 2011
This was an average ship with many places to eat and lots of places to spend your money.

THe specialty resteraunts were great. THe main dining hall was good also. Aqua left more to be desired.

The entertainment was average.

I liked that it was included in the price of the cruise. My family enjoyed the use of it.

Everyone was mostly friendly. A few people were not as cooperative an I would prefer.

I liked the size for a small cruise ship but would like to go on a larger one next time.

The balcony make the room so much larger. I will never bookj an inside room again
Not much there and you are on one end of the island. Expect lots of traval time to get anywhere you want to go.
Don't Miss: don't know

Pros: An Average cruise

Cons: Expensive!!!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.