A Very Disappointing Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 05, 2011
Cabin Type: Suite
Pool area very inadequate and staff not too knowledgeable about many things and often times their English made it difficult to communicate.

menu hardly changed daily

The menu for dinner hardly changed daily. The food was less than ordinary. The bed was very uncomfortable and the sheets never fit properly. The sofa in our suite was so uncomfortable with a paper thin matteress could not be used. We joined the spa and they often times were w/o towels! The production shows were good but the comedy was very old and the comedien performed much the same for 2 or 3 nights. You could not use the pool because it was soooo small and there were wall to wall people. If you managed to get in the pool you could certainly not swim and definitely not even move. I have been on 5 different cruise lines and this was definitely at the bottom of the list. I cruised on NCL last year and it was much better. I went onboard expecting to book another cruise with my daughter and 2 teenage grandaughters for next summer but promptly changed my mind. I HATED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ON THIS CRUISE!

It was clean but the beds were awful and the sheets were not fitted and never tucked in properly and it made sleeping very difficult.
Elbow Beach
Don't Miss: beaches

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Just about everything from the food to the friendly but inefficient crew. The water was shut off for about 1 hour on one of the days while everyone was getting ready for dinner. The pool was very small and could not accomodate the crowd. The pool ran out of towels daily as well as chaise lounges

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.