Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

An OK cruise

Sail Date: July 29, 2011

I feel that the ship has dedicated way too much space for specialty restaurants! I would've spent more money on the ship if I didn't feel like all of these extra restaurants were there to exploit the guests.

Pros: The employees aboard are incredible expecially the wait staff & cabin attendants

Cons: The size of our room was pathetic!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

The room for four was barely big enouigh fopr two people. This was our 4th cruise, this was the largest ship yet it had the smallest cabins!
The ship was clean, what I didn't like was the layout and the size of the cabins.
Johny Cash Sanchez the cruise director wasn't all that great, I wasn't impressed with him.
The food in the two main dining rooms and in the garden cafe were excellent.
They are unbelievable! Love the people from the Philippines, extremelyt clean and hard working. If I had a ship I wouldn't want anyone else but them working for me!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I have been to Bermuda many times and this is the port that I like the least. I used to love it when the cruise ships docked at St. George and at Hamilton.