Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great cruise, had fun.

Sail Date: June 03, 2011

My friend and I had a fabulous time on the ship and in Bermuda despite the ship never finding my luggage and being told by customer service that certain things would happen in order to find my luggage but never did. My only recommendation is to carry your luggage on with you!

Pros: the ship was great

Cons: most public bathrooms were inoperable and the ship lost my luggage

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

85% of the public bathrooms were inoperable and that was completely unacceptable.
ultimately everyone was nice but customer service was not completely honest with me about where my luggage may have been.
always had great food.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
we loved King's Wharf. i thought the architecture was beautiful and everything about Bermuda was fabulous
Don't Miss: everything. doing everything you can and enjoy.