Great Time

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 10, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was great and the staff was all super - I loved sending my boys to the teen center they had a great time.

Was expecting it to be better and more options in the restaurants

Great shows and activities for all

My son is 13 and we brouhgt his 13 year old friend and they were involved in the Teen Center - they had an absolute fabulous time. They were busy and happy the entire vacation that alone was a worth the cost of the cruise!

Excellent staff

Beautiful - Horseshoe Bay was gorgeous, we went to the Museum, Aquarium and Zoo it is all at one location it costs $10 and we had a great time!

Pros: Entertainment and Teen Center for the Boys

Cons: Food was not as fabulous as I would of expected

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!