Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

horriable- spring break and wasn't told

Sail Date: March 06, 2011

I was very unhappy when I booked this trip it was a surprise for my x-husband's birthday and I was going to repropose to him but since we had the worst time of our lives it just didn't happen. The week was Spring break which I wasn't told about and the spring breakers were vomiting everywhere, throwing things over board and starting fights with everyone, they were rude and we never even got to lay on the deck or go in the pool or the spa they pretty much took over the boat.

Cons: the so called adults were very loud, rude, and disturbing

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

really nothing to do and when there was things they over lapped. playing bingo made no since because the money you put into it you didnt even get it back if you won...
The ship was very dirty seemed like they never cleaned the outside and the windows.. the inside and outside of the ship was really colorful but it didn't seem like they cleaned the decks.
unless you like eating the same food all the time, you had to pay for the restraunts, other then that the food was good.
room size was small really couldn't move in it and we had a 10th floor balcony stateroom. the service was great that is about the only good thing about the room.
people for the most part were nice considering the spring break part I don't think they relized that people could be so rude and destuctive
shopping
George Town, Grand Cayman
better shopping didn't get to see beaches didn't have much time because of transfers..