Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I had a FABULOUS cruise!

Sail Date: November 14, 2010

The ship was very clean and the crew members were very friendly and helpful. Directories/Maps of the ship were posted at convenient locatons and I never felt lost or turned around. The food was fantastic. Sometimes the man playing piano seemed to be hitting the keys way too hard. It was distracting at dinner. Overall I had a FABULOUS time.

Pros: The crew members were very friendly and the ship was easy to navigate.

Cons: I disliked that we had smokers in the stateroom next door. When we would be on our balcony their smoke would eneter our room.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The balcony stateroom was always clean and bright. I loved it. This experience made me decide to always choose to have a balcony stateroom in the future.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Was a blast.
Was fun but a bit overwhelming. All of the merchants asking for you to buy something was a bit much.