I had a FABULOUS cruise!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was very clean and the crew members were very friendly and helpful. Directories/Maps of the ship were posted at convenient locatons and I never felt lost or turned around. The food was fantastic. Sometimes the man playing piano seemed to be hitting the keys way too hard. It was distracting at dinner. Overall I had a FABULOUS time.

The balcony stateroom was always clean and bright. I loved it. This experience made me decide to always choose to have a balcony stateroom in the future.
Was fun but a bit overwhelming. All of the merchants asking for you to buy something was a bit much.
Was a blast.

Pros: The crew members were very friendly and the ship was easy to navigate.

Cons: I disliked that we had smokers in the stateroom next door. When we would be on our balcony their smoke would eneter our room.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!