Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

High time in Bermuda

Sail Date: July 25, 2010

We were delighted to have experienced our first trip with Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda. I have taken many cruises and this one was a delight. The staff, service and food were great! The entertainment was first class and the cabins were a good size. I highly recommend sailing with Norwegian and look forward to my next one.

Pros: the entertainment was first class

Cons: desserts

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Although the food was great, the desserts were not up to par.
the ship was spotless and was well laid out. The only problem that occured was the elevators.
the best entertainment on any ship I have been on.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Everyone needs to go to Horshoe Bay Beach, however, we thoroughly enjoyed Snorkle Park at the Dockyards. It was a great place to relax, drink and spend time in the water. This was a great site for children and older citizens, as the water was very calm. Of course, we love going up to St. Georges for shopping. Hamilton is a fine place, but very expensive.