Best cruise I have been on.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
I think the overall quality of the ship(Norwegian dawn) was excellent and I would highly reccomend it to someone else.

I recommend hiring a taxi as we did as they can show you the different sites that a guided tour might not. The driver we had was excellent. He took us to three or four of the different beaches,showed us some of the local culture and being raised on the Island he showed us some of his favorites spots growing up and gave us a little history behind each one.
Don't Miss: Try to visit the Maritime Museum and the village of St.Georges.

Pros: the ease it took to book it and the cost and accommodations

Cons: I really would have enjoyed another day in Bermuda.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!