Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Nice staterooms, poor food

Sail Date: May 11, 2008

I was very disappointed with the Freestyle Cruising experience. Reservations were hard to make, the food quality was very poor, and you had to pay $20 - $30 cover charge for the specialty restaurants. The food was not worth the extra charge at all. The only decent meal I had was in Cagney's, surf and turf for $30. They now also charge a daily fee to use the indoor pool, sauna, etc or $20 a day or $70 per person for the week. I shouldn't have to pay extra for those amenities. The ship itself was very clean and I was very happy with my stateroom. My room steward was friendly and cleaned my room in a very timely manner each day. I will stick with Royal Caribbean from now on.

Pros: Stateroom and the size of the bathroom

Cons: Food

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

King's Wharf, Bermuda
I loved Bermuda. I would definitely go back some day. The island was very clean, the people are very friendly. I just wish the weather was a little warmer for my trip, but overall I would recommend the island to anyone else.