Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

An NCL wonderful vacation

Sail Date: October 12, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The Norwegian Dawn was a beautiful ship that was indeed ship shape. Crew and staff worked extremely hard to keep it that way. Crew was neat in appearance, helpful, cheerful and attentive. It was an excellent vacation! The ship signage was wonderful making getting used to a big ship quite easy. Seems that NCL thought of everything to make it a great cruise experience. The decor of the ship was beautiful and cheerful!

Pros: The cleanliness of the ship and cheerful, helpful, wonderful crew

Cons: cruises only price scam

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

This was my first experience with freestyle dining and it was a true pleasure and a wonderful idea!
Didn't care for the comedy shows but Bollywood was the best show I've ever seen! Amazing talent of the Jean Ann Ryan Company, bravo!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I liked it fine at King's Wharf, but my only problem was that it was so far from everything. It was okay with the ferry just wish that it ran more often than once an hour. Just a little inconvienent.