The Best Trip Ever

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2008
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was great the employees made me feel like you were family. They always smiled and when you walked by them always said hello. That makes you feel they want to be there. If you don't have a good time it is your own fault! There are things to do and you are taken care of like you are a millionare thats how I felt.

We eat in all the restaurants they were worth every penny. The LeBristro and Impression were our favorites. The food was so good and the chocolate founde WOW!!!!!!!!!! what can I say.

The shows were great we loved them all the dancers OH MY GOD!! The singers very good. You do a great job bringing the right people on board to entertain us

The staff was always there for you if you needed anything. I felt special if I needed anything they took care of it. The staff in the gym made me laugh while I worked out I like that makes the gym fun. THe clubs never pushy that made me very happy I will miss the friends we made with Joel, John and Phi they made my trip a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

The ship was spotless there was never a dirty dish left sitting. The staff was always doing something.

My suite was so confy. Everynight you came back a new towel animal was on the bed what fun to see them. When I put my head down at night to sleep wow the pillows just made you drift off.
Loved the Beaches. Hamilton city was ok I could not afford to shop there so not to much fun for me.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: How it was so relaxing and fun

Cons: The Japaneese Restaurant I felt very rushed The took dessert order before dinner even came

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!