Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

NEVER TRUST THE WORD FREE!

Sail Date: October 04, 2007

NO ICE SCULPTURES VERY POOR PRESENTATIONS FOR THE FOOD. WE HAD TO EAT AT THE SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS IN ORDER TO HAVE A DECENT MEAL. ASIAN AND INDIAN CUSINE EVERYDAY..NURSING HOME FOOD. NO THEMES! NCL, CANNOT HOLD A CANDEL TO PRINCESS, ROYAL CARIBBEAN, CARNIVAL OR CELEBRITY OR ANY OTHER SHIP. I TRIED TO ORDER A STEAK AND EGG BREAKFAST THEY DID NOT ACOMMADATE. FREE BEVERAGES CONSIST OF COFFEE, TEA AND ICE TEA.. NO LEMONADE OR FRUIT PUNCH!GUEST ARE ATTRACTED TO THE THEMES AND FOOD. THIS WAS THE POOREST OUALITY I HAVE EVER TASTED OR SEEN. IF I WANTED TO EAT GOOD FOOD I HAD TO PAY FOR IT.
AS A TRAVEL AGENT I HAVE TAKEN NCL OFF OF MY LIST!

Pros: MEETING INTRESTING PEOPLE

Cons: THE WORST FOOD IN THE WORLD! THOUGHT WE WERE AT A SCHOOL CAFERTERIA.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

ONLY THE RESTAURANTS HAD THE GOOD FOOD. THE BREAKFAST WERE BORING.
NCL DAWN, BRAYAN, AMITA, CHUCKIE, KATHRINE, JAYANN, VELDIMIR, ELANA, MILHILAH, SIMIR, OSWALD. RASTA MAN, THE HOSTESS WHO MADE THE RSVP ON THE 7 TH FLOOR, FOR THE RESTAURANTS, ALL OF THEM, I CAN'T REMBER ALL OF THE NAMES. I'M TRYING VERY HARD. THE CHEF WHO CAME CLOSE TO MAKING ME THE RICE PUDDING LIKE MY MOM USED TO MAKE. GOD BLESS THEM ALL. THESE PEOPLE MADE MY LIFE A DREAM ON THIS SHIP! ALAN THE FOOD AND BEVEREGE MANAGER REALLY HAS NO POWER! WHEN YOU CAN'T GET A GUEST A STEAK AND EGG BREAKFAST HOW WELL ARE YOU RESPECTED?THE CHEF WHO MADE THE RICE PUDDING AT LEAST TRIED!HE WORKED IN THE VENEITION!
NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE TINA'S PLACE! GIVE IT UP!
CHILDREN WERE WELL CARED FOR. THEY NEVER CAME NEAR ME! THAT WAS GREAT!