A Fabulous Cruise

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Crown
The Norweigan Crown was a wonderful ship to cruise on. The size was a bit smaller than others I have sailed on previously but they definitely made up for that with their entertainment and staff! We attended several shows daily and I can definitely say that they had some of the best entertainment I have ever seen! The staff was beyond friendly and really made the whole process a pleasure. This was the first time I have done a Freestyle Cruise and I will definitely be doing it again. We had several different options for dinner, including specialty restaurants. We had the option of a buffett dinner every night as well as the option to purchase a voucher worth $25-$50 to eat on the island for only $5-10$, which was really a treat! I have sailed on Norweigan before but the Norweigan Crown was really a treat!

My only complaint was the size of the ship

Not a ton to do here but it's a very historical part of the island
Don't Miss: Definitely visit the Forts and the Maritime Museum, the view from the top of the fort is incredible
Must check out Tobacco Bay Beach. It's a tiny beach with tons of fish, caves, rocks, beautiful scenery and it wasn't to far from the dock
Don't Miss: Tobacco Bay and the Unfinished Church
Wednesday nights they have an enormous street fair right outside the dock! Live music, food, and all the shopping you can imagine!!
Don't Miss: The aquarium and the caves

Pros: Freestyle dinning, lots of restaurant options

Cons: The ship was a bit smaller than others