Great Expectations Misplaced

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Bermuda - New York
Sail Date: October 16, 2016

This trip had a few problems mostly related to food service.  On three occasions my dinner took to long.  I ordered prime rib at Cagney's and watched it sit under the warming lights until it changed to a light brown color.  Other meals around the ship were mediocre in presentation and flavor.  How about a scallop entree with just 4 scallops?  The entertainment was geared to much younger people than my wife and me. Rock of Ages for seniors doesn't do it for me. So NCL will not be my first choice on my next vacation.

Very good steward.a