Our experience

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda - New York
Sail Date: October 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My husband and I enjoyed our cruise and experience on NCL ( Breakaway ) from beginning to the end. The ship was wonderful, the staff and crew was excellent! We were traveling while there was 2 hurricane's in the Atlantic, and the capt. made us feel at ease the whole time. He informed us everyday on what was going on. We left early on the day of our departure from Bermuda to unsure that we were safe. The ship was adult friendly and also kid friendly, lots of activities going on all day. The only thing that I would say I didn't like on the ship was the main buffet. It was really busy during meal times and was hard to find a table, move through the line and the food wasn't the greatest ( due to sitting under the warmers ).  We ate mostly at the sit down restaurants that were included in our freestyle dining. But, when you have 3 to 4 thousand ppl on a ship you would expect the buffet to be a busy place. I would recommend NCL to anyone!

Did not apply. We traveled with adults.

Book on board activities early, and arrive at them 10-15 mins before the show to insure good seats they fill up fast.

At Sea