Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Annual retreat best ever.

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

I don't need to lift a finger. It seems like 3 vacations one on the SHIP / then in the port of Bermuda / then on the SHIP again.... so much to do ... go from one great time to another. Never a dull moment... each time I do this trip I experience more fun ... wish the trip never would end. We get so in to the activitys we get lost in time..Love

I thought I was getting the couch by the sliders but the bed was there it was better u can lay in bed and look out the door and more room to get in the closet...
New York, New York
Take the bus Yankee travel drops u off right at the ship .
Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda

Must eat breakfast at The uptown grill they make your eggs to order.