Annual retreat best ever.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I don't need to lift a finger. It seems like 3 vacations one on the SHIP / then in the port of Bermuda / then on the SHIP again.... so much to do ... go from one great time to another. Never a dull moment... each time I do this trip I experience more fun ... wish the trip never would end. We get so in to the activitys we get lost in time..Love

I thought I was getting the couch by the sliders but the bed was there it was better u can lay in bed and look out the door and more room to get in the closet...

Must eat breakfast at The uptown grill they make your eggs to order.

Take the bus Yankee travel drops u off right at the ship .