Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Relaxing Getaway

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

I have been on this ship once before and it was just as nice the second time. NCL is my families favorite cruise line; it is always clean, everyone's so friendly and helpful and we have tons of fun! I would like to commend our MIXX bartender, Pandidurai R. for making the best drinks and his bar a great hang out atmosphere, we love you!

Our cabin was clean and perfect for what we needed this trip. I did not get our housekeepers name but he was amazing and kept our room spotless!
Children's Programs n/a
Pandidurai Rengasamy our bartender at MIXX was amazing and we wish we could have taken him home with us!

Visit MIXX bar and taken advantage of O'sheens bar they have great apps and snack food!