Relaxing Getaway

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda - New York
Sail Date: August 28, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I have been on this ship once before and it was just as nice the second time. NCL is my families favorite cruise line; it is always clean, everyone's so friendly and helpful and we have tons of fun! I would like to commend our MIXX bartender, Pandidurai R. for making the best drinks and his bar a great hang out atmosphere, we love you!

n/a

Pandidurai Rengasamy our bartender at MIXX was amazing and we wish we could have taken him home with us!

Our cabin was clean and perfect for what we needed this trip. I did not get our housekeepers name but he was amazing and kept our room spotless!

Visit MIXX bar and taken advantage of O'sheens bar they have great apps and snack food!