Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

A honest review

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have not sailed on NCL in 12 yrs. wanted to go to Bermuda. The Breakaway did not disappoint. The ship was clean, the food was good!  Even in the commentary resturants. I purchased the meal plan, did not need it. I wanted to try Teppanyaki. I highly recommend it . Only thing NCL do not have Lobster Night, unless you purchase it.  Stateroom attendant , I felt bad for him . I felt they are overworked. Burn the floor and cirque dreams was very good. Rock of ages was Inappropriate . I love the 80s music, but there was a lot of children in attendance . They coulld have made it a family show. The pool area, well you already know everyone has been saying it. But It was still fun on sea days when Jamacian singer was entertaining us. Sorry, do not remember his name. The cruise director was hilarious !  He did a nice jester that no other line I have been on has done! Nice touch NCL

I am loyal to Royal. I will be returning on the Breakaway .

Cruise Photos

Nice and tight. But I only use it to sleep and shower. I notice they made the showers larger since I last traveled on NCL
Embarkation and Disembarkation I have been ships with more passengers, this process was longer!
Ship and bathrooms was very clean.
I love Horseshoe bay beach . It was beautiful and No seaweed!
Harbor nights was nice
I was not impressed with Tobacco Bay Beach . Only thing nice was the live music.
I enjoyed them.
My grandson love this program! He did not want to go Saint George or Hamilton . He wanted stay on the ship and go here.. Go figure? He had a blast!
Burn the floor- the female singer was awesome! Cirque dreams , another great show. Would see again when I return on the Breakaway . They need more entertainment on board.
Awesome, what more can I say. I feel they work very long hours. They are greatly appreciated !
Food was very good in commentary and buffet . I am a picky eater and germaphobic . Part of my purchased meal plan, I used for cirque dreams dinner show. Paid $11 extra .

Try the noodle bar . Everything is good! But go at the beginning of the cruise. If you wait until day 6 or 7 the wait time is long.