Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

customer service

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

I would never cruise NCL again. The staff was not very customer service orientated. They lied about different things that they promised us. It was my sister and brother in laws anniversary and they had the sweetheat package and they never delivered any of the things that they paid for. Also they charged a fee for just about everything. they only had to shows that were free throughout the whole 7 days! Also bathrooms kept getting stopped up in my room. I didn't like this cruise line at all. I had a good time because of my family and the people I was with but we have all decided to opt out of ever doing ncl again!

Very small and bathroom kept getting stopped up
you had to pay for a lot of things
2 free shows the same ones over and over again on 7 day cruise ship not good!
They need training on how to have better customer service.

Do another ship!