Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Beautiful ship. Could use a few improvements

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

The Breakaway is a stunning ship.  As with all NCL ships there is a lot to do on-board.  My only issue is the design of the ship.  Any cabin below the main activity deck (pool, court etc.) is going to be subjected to noise at night as the crew members drag the deck chairs, make repairs, power wash etc.  I would expect that over the years NCL would see the need to insulate the floors or change the crew behavior so as to not cause nightly disruptions.  The good news is they work to resolve complaints quickly.  As a soon-to-be-platinum member I can say that NCL is the best cruise line on the seas and will continue to sail with them for hopefully a long time.

Great cabin. I would recommend drawers for storage instead of shelves but everything was well laid out and the beds were comfortable

Loved the Fat Cats Jazz cafe. We were there almost every night. The garden cafe actually was pretty good on this ship. Loved the variety especially the Caribbean food night!