First Time Cruiser

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The cruise was good but I was disappointed that the group that I booked with didn't all receive the same credit. I understand that we all stayed in different grade of rooms, but all of us booked excursions and we all didn't receive the same excursion credits.

Also, we when we booked we weren't informed that we had to pay for things like beverage packages, spa packages and meal packages. Had we known that we could have paid a few hundred dollars more and we could have stayed in the Haven Suites and all of those things would have been included; we would have booked that.

Loved Dualing Pianos, Burn the Floor, Cirque and Rock of Ages

Ronald Revaldeo was EXCELLENT!!!!!

My room was absolutely perfect for me, but it was cold. I turned the heat all the way up, but it never seemed to get warm. My steward, Johmy was excellent and made sure my room was clean and he kept a blanket in my room because I was so cold!!

Book the Haven Suites, I hear it is so worth it!

Enjoyed the shopping, relaxing at Junkanoo Beach and eating at Fish Fry, absolutely delicious!