Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

The cruise was good but I was disappointed that the group that I booked with didn't all receive the same credit. I understand that we all stayed in different grade of rooms, but all of us booked excursions and we all didn't receive the same excursion credits.

Also, we when we booked we weren't informed that we had to pay for things like beverage packages, spa packages and meal packages. Had we known that we could have paid a few hundred dollars more and we could have stayed in the Haven Suites and all of those things would have been included; we would have booked that.

My room was absolutely perfect for me, but it was cold. I turned the heat all the way up, but it never seemed to get warm. My steward, Johmy was excellent and made sure my room was clean and he kept a blanket in my room because I was so cold!!
Loved Dualing Pianos, Burn the Floor, Cirque and Rock of Ages
Ronald Revaldeo was EXCELLENT!!!!!
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Enjoyed the shopping, relaxing at Junkanoo Beach and eating at Fish Fry, absolutely delicious!

Book the Haven Suites, I hear it is so worth it!

1 Comment