Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Breakaway - Nassau Cruise - April 10, 2016

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Too many people and kids.  Kids running throughout the ship and the Casino.  Kids gambling in the Casino.  It took an hour to get off the ship in Port Canaveral the first stop because there was so many people on the ship.  The second stop was their island.  We waited 2 1/2 hours to get off the boat to go over to the island.  When we got there there were swarms of people, their chairs were on top of one another in lines 20 deep.  It was difficult to get a chair.  The cruise line had four boat to take people on and off the island.  They were only using two which we had no idea why.  You had to wait in long lines to get a hamburg.  But they were really good.  All in all the food was fairly good on the ship.  The help were basically rude.  If you asked them a question they wouldn't even look up to answer you.  In fact, I got the feeling they felt they were doing you a favor helping you.  There were not that many attendance that went around asking if you would like a drink.  We had the beverage package but when I asked to get a bottle of water I was told they would have to charge me.  One bingo session was close to $40 a person.  The prices were awful.  The bingo was sold out and there were 3 prices, $300, $400 and $500.  The ships help that did the entertainment were amatueur and silly.    There are more negatives but all I will say is that I will never sail with Norwegian again.