Great value, well run ship, hardworking crew.
Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Inside
Cabin Number: 5421
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
Small design flaws should be corrected
- Main dining rooms need noise absorbing ceiling tile - noise level is high.
- Virtually no floorspace in gym for floor exercises
- Library located next to atrium dance floor is hardly ever quiet
Should ENFORCE a bare minimum dress code in dining rooms after 6pm
- No flip flops or sneakers; no short shorts; shirts with collar; no hats or caps.
Glass bottom boat excursion in Nassau:
- Guide carried no sign - and stood in dockside crowd next to a guide with sign for another tour - disorganized.
- Scripted commentary delivered in a lifeless monotone. Never smiled.
- sloppy dress - her shirt outside at front.
Hustling for cash at end; holding Tip Box in front of disembarking pax. Unsavory pressure (and undeserved).
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Good choice for families - offers much for children