Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Second thoughts.

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful and modern.Loved the layout of the ship. Easy to get around. Now,for the disappointed part. Did not like any of the food. Way to much salt on everything, very small portions. The new change in the menu was not for me and my guest. Have had much better food on my other 4 cruises  with NCL. The drinking package was good but you had to get your own because there wasent much staff. The entertainment was so so, again have had better on other cruises. Not enough seating other than the theater. Dident like paying for some of the entertainment. I feel I paid enough and it should of been included. Having second thoughts about booking another cruise. I usually buy the deal for the next cruise on board for the savings, this time I dident like the last 4 cruise's. Having second thoughts.

It was great.

The whole ship is beautiful and very easy to get around.