Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was Ok

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

Embarkation was actually a nightmare, we were left out in the cold for almost an hour and there was a major mess with luggages, they let us cram into the terminal only to tell us we have to go out again and deposit the luggages elsewhere.

Once on board, on the second day we discover that due to weather, we were delayed, so they decided to cancel the first Bahamas island and stop in Florida for a few hours.  Since this was a Bahamas cruise, I would have expected the Florida stop to be cancelled.

The Barmen are terribly slow, at one point I waited 30 minutes, at a bar with only 3 people waiting for drinks, to get a drink.  I asked the waiter why they were so slow, he laughed and said he had even forgotten who the drink he had just prepared was for!

Otherwise, the food is actually very good and the shows were amazing, and I did not appreciate that the service charge was withdrawn from my account without my approving it, and I am only given the option to claim a refund after the cruise, with at least a 2 week wait.  Nice way to earn interest anyway NCL.Sad