Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 Night Weekend Escape (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The Norwegian Breakaway Ship is amazing. It felt like I was in a hotel. There were a lot of activities to choose  from which was a plus.

I found it overwhelming because there was not enough time to do everything that I wanted.

The dinner Friday night was good. However, my dinner selection on Saturday which was a steak was not good and extremely difficult to eat.

Overall the experience sharing with beautiful people was something that I will never forget.

very comfortable