Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Saturday Night at the Mall

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

I have  cruised on a number of different cruise lines for many years.  This was the worst cruise that I have ever, ever taken.  Never again!  For 12 days I felt like I was spending a Saturday night at the mall with crowds of people roaming around, a la carte restaurants displaying their menus, and photographers begging to take my picture.  The food was not only badly prepared and presented (sauces and, in most cases, dressings were mixed into a dish with no opportunity to have them served on the had to take it as it came, like it or not...) but worse, the quality was unbelievably poor.  Meats were so tough they were almost inedible.  Disembarking from the ship took several hours, and the taxi lines, across the street (!), wound around the block.  That said, the crew was the finest that I have seen on any line, and my cabin (disabled) was spacious and comfortable.