Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Be cautious of boat expenditure

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Bermuda is beautiful but I will never go back to this cruise line.  The boat is too big and service is poor.  Dining choices don't' really change much.

Their misleading crew about boat credits really made me upset.  We received $300 dining credit from cruise agent for our group of 6 people.  The customer service on the boat told us the credits can be applied toward ice bar and even gift shops.  I was delighted and spent them on bars and some gifts, but only received $300 charges after the cruise.   The customer relation is also run by people who doesn't show much passion about customer satisfaction, and only directed me back to my ticket agency, even though it is a mistake made by the cruise crews.