Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Absolutely Horrible!!!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

This is my first time cruising with Norwegian Cruise lines and it would be my last. I am so upset that members of the staff had no compassion for people that were aboard your cruise line..My family and I were on this ship and my Uncle Allen Craig had to go to Dialysis and your staff was so rude to my Aunt Christine Champagne. My name is Tina Champagne and I cannot say that my vacation was a happy one.. The staff there was very rude overall. Not to mention the number of children that were on the cruise..Its no fun having to deal with unruly children bumping into you and cutting you off while your in line. That's a huge problem for me. The balcony was so small it was horrible.. I have taken several cruises before and this is by far the worst experience I have had upon a cruise line. Hopefully you guys can train your staff on how to be more compassionate to your guest. After all if it weren't for your guest you wouldn't have a staff. Hopefully you will be able to improve on this..I wouldn't know because I will never travel Norwegian Cruise lines EVER AGAIN!!!!

Balcony way to small!!!