Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Trip

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

trip was good even no the ship is bigger did not feel like it halls so tight 2 people can't walk down rooms are tight no party or barques on deck 1 real pool for 4000 people last year cruise was better I think all the did was make it hold more people .October is not a good month this is my second time going now first time was rainy this time is windy rainy and cloudy three days we couldn't go to the beach I have booked excursions for three days to Will be neuter October is not a good month this is my second time I'm going now first time was rainy this time is windy rainy and cloudy three days we couldn't go to the beach I had booked excursions for three days  the beach .as for food was great ans shows  Rock of ages  Was better then  Broadway .

Tight
It was tight rims halls no room for barbecues and parties on the deck One small pool for 4000 people
Three excursion day one 6 beach couldn't stop at any of them Day 2 canceled day 3 wind and rain 3day stayed on board

Food and shows were great