Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not what I expected

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

The cruise staff was excellent, especially our cabin attendant and the bar staff.  The state room was very nice and comfortable, loved the bathroom.

Was very unhappy with the lack of live music by the pool area and no food options while enjoying a cocktail.  The free style dining options were good but didn't like the fact that you had to pay extra for a exceptional meal.  I thought there was alot of children on the cruise for the time of the year and didn't appreciate the crying.  Unfortunately the weather was terrible which was a first for me.

I will not be cruising with Norwegian in the future.

Children's Programs No children

Loved the different choices for dining and the fact there was no set time to go.