GREAT ship, EXCELLENT port!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

14 Night Bermuda Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

This was my first time cruising NCL, previously I cruised Princess (once) and Carnival (many times).  The ship was BEAUTIFUL, contemporary but warm.  The staff was excellent and the specialty restaurant were fabulous!  We had a mini suite which was great, the bathroom was large (for a ship).  The only negative was that our balcony was really small which was disappointing but the rest of the ship more than made up for it.  We had a package that included all the specialty restaurants which were GREAT.  I would highly recommend them.

Bermuda was such a welcome change from the Caribbean.  We were not harassed by any of the locals to buy from them or take their private car.  I felt EXTREMELY safe there.  We took their bus system to get to the Horseshoe Bay and it was great.  I can't imagine anyone being disappointed choosing this trip.  Oh and cruising from NY harbor was so fu.  Super easy and great seeing the sights from the ships and cruising under the Verrazano bridge was so very cool.  I think I took more pictures in NY harbor than throughout the rest of the trip.  If you take this cruise make sure that you get up really early and going up on deck to see the ship come back into the harbor.  The sleeping city is breathtaking!!   Happy