Gratuity

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

14 Night Bermuda Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2015

I enjoyed the trip, but I didn't like the fact that Norweign would charge gratuity up front. I would never go anywhere and not tip for services, but I don't think anyone have the right to automatically take $13.50 a day out of my money and say this is there policy.  At the end of day this is a trip I paid for, not something Norweign gave me, so gratuity should strictly be up to me.

Most of the food was good.

The boat had a lot of things going on.

It was ok

Ship was very clean

I love the cabin and Marie who cleaned our room everyday.

O'sheehan was a nice place to go and have a meal. I meet Mica (waitress) and she made going to o'sheehan fun