Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Gratuity

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

I enjoyed the trip, but I didn't like the fact that Norweign would charge gratuity up front. I would never go anywhere and not tip for services, but I don't think anyone have the right to automatically take $13.50 a day out of my money and say this is there policy.  At the end of day this is a trip I paid for, not something Norweign gave me, so gratuity should strictly be up to me.

I love the cabin and Marie who cleaned our room everyday.
It was easy to get on and off
Ship was very clean
I took a tour of the island. Very nice
The boat had a lot of things going on.
It was ok
Most of the food was good.

O'sheehan was a nice place to go and have a meal. I meet Mica (waitress) and she made going to o'sheehan fun