Very friendly and had a great time

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 13, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My husband and I had a great time. We are a Muslim couple and we were very nervous that people would mistreat us because of the way we dressed ( I cover my hair) however, I was very surprised by how friendly everyone was. The staff was great and they helped us figure out what meals had no pork and what we could eat. We had a great time and my husband and I agreed to now do another cruise next year.

My children were worried about our safety, but we came home safely and had an amazing time.

Rahela Matin