So much fun!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 13, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Love Norwegian! I have been on two cruises, both with Norwegian and I don't think I will ever try a different one. You can't beat the low prices and the nice staff. Freestyle is also a huge plus. Last year I went on the Norwegian Dawn and it was a completely different feel than the Breakaway. The Breakaway is twice as big and had so much to do on it that I couldn't even get to everything. The rock wall and the ropes course were included in your cruise fee which was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting them to be an additional cost. There was literally something for every age. I don't know if it is the best boat for older people because there's a lot of younger people and kids. And its so big the older cruisers can get tired really quickly. I would recommend the Dawn for older people because it is smaller and more intimate. I loved how the boat had a pool area for just adults and one for just kids!! Will definitely be going on this ship again!

The cruise director, Silas, was amazing at his job! So involved and friendly. He went above and beyond.

Make sure you hit Shanghai's and Uptown Grill! Both are at no additional cost and both were SOOOOOO delicious!