Norwegian

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite
It was nice but I will try another cruise line for my next cruise. Food was not good and for the price I thought the selection would be better. Will try royal Caribbean or celebrity next time.

Did not enjoy the food. I was sold on the idea of eating unlimited lobster and when I discovered that was untrue I changed to the unlimited beverage package.

Bartenders were really friendly but made me feel obligated to give additional tip.

Much smaller than I envisioned. Definitely too small for four adults.

A lot of additional fees once you get on the ship. I was told Royal Caribbean was better as far as pricing and amenities and food. I am hooked on cruising but will probably try another cruise line for my next cruise for Christmas.