Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Is this how Norwegians cruise? I pity them.

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the smallest and more expensive balcony cabin ever....and didn't even included a bathrobe.

The safe box was locked from day one and took two days for somebody to come and open it for us.
The battery at the door lock died and we got locked out of the room waiting for somebody to come and fix it. People were smoking at the balconies and the smoke was getting on our cabin, what's the point of a balcony if I have to keep the door lock all the time?
The food at the general buffet was ok, but always the same food, only one night they did Sea food Paella and the rest Mexican or some curry chicken or lamb...if you want better food you have to go to the "especial restaurants" and PAY, which we did...We got the Ultimate Dining Package (UDP), which doesn't include the best restaurants (Sushi, sea food, etc.)...(you call that ULTIMATE????) then you have to make reservations, and all the good times are already taken, so you end up waiting for a miracle to be sited.

The show I pre-booked online was canceled, and we were informed when we got to the cabin....we were unable to reschedule due to the amount of people on the waiting list.

I remember my first cruises, when we were treated like I feel like I'm in the subway to New York City...well, to be honest this is the first cruise I feel this way, the one before, with Royal Caribbean, it was great.

I never complain about tipping, but if they will force me to tip $14 per person per day, I expect excellent service...not just OK.

If you want to get a chair close to the pools, you can forget about it...or wake up early, put towels\shirts\shoes and reserve them for the whole day, like most a-holes did all the week...on NCL this is allowed.

I can believe that I had a better experience on carnival than NCL.

I will never book on NCL again.

My master bedroom, at my house, is bigger than this cabin.

Stay away!