After cruising on 15 different ships.....

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I am so sorry to say that the Norwegian Breakaway was the worst ship I ever been on.  It boasts size and beauty. Yes it is sizable, but only because they made it full of staterooms, so much that it cannot handle the occupancy. No room in the pool, no room at the shows. Everything, including freestyle dining needs reservation or you wait. The design of the ship is not accomodating. Library strewn between piano lounge and atrium..NOISY....chinese restaraunt next to casino..SMOKY...the ship is very monocromatic, so I have been on WAY more beautiful ships, including Norwegian DAWN GEM AND CROWN... The ship is clean, the balcony stateroom roomy, but the RULES on this ship are .." pay a lot to book, leave your wallet at the door, and be prepared for horrible service and food in dining room. Room service has EXtra charge, drink package offered,, but after you pay, good luck finding someone to get you a drink.....Would not recommend this ship....Next time I cruise, I'm going ROYAL CARRIBEAN!

large, clean, beautiful