Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: July 12, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful and VERY clean.  I constantly saw crew members cleaning everything, door handles, railings, etc.  The crew was extremely friendly.  Every time you walked past a crew member they acknowledged you with a greeting and a smile.  They were always asking if we needed anything and were very willing to do whatever was needed.  There was plenty to do on the ship from Bingo and Let's Make a Deal to Cirque de Dreams, which I highly recommend.  Bermuda was  beautiful and the crew was very knowledgeable about excursions, beaches, etc.  We did not plan anything ahead of time, we just winged it once we got there.  The crew was always outside the ship when we were coming and going and provided hot towels, drinks, and even ice pops!  If you have children the kids club is a must.  My two little ones fought me on Day 1 that they didn't want to go.  On Day 2 we made them go and after that they never wanted to leave!  The kids club staff even recognized my children at dinner and made it a point to come and say hello.

The cruise was very crowded, I mean obviously it's the newer ship.  In order to get a chair to lay out on you needed to put a towel out at like 7AM and no one gives them up throughout the day.  We actually stayed on the ship part of Day 2 so the kids could enjoy the slides and pool without being overcrowded.  The only thing I was disappointed with is that Friday there were supposed to be fireworks but it was raining.  They did not reschedule them for the next night which was disappointing.

Absolutely amazing
Loved our cabin. Very spacious for a ship. Plenty of storage space.