Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Huge ship stay away from common areas and it'll be great!

Sail Date: July 12, 2015

i was not thrilled to be going on such a huge cruise ship but I love the idea of being in Bermuda for 3 days so I gave it a shot. Let me say the pool area on sea days is CRAZY!  There are 100s of people in the pool and all the chairs are always taken. That being said we stayed away from that area all together except when in port. We did manage to go in the pool and slides on a port day in the evening we also enjoyed the obstacle course on a port day as well. I have been on ncl before and was very impressed with the food this time. Even the free restaurants had decent food. We rented scooters and boats in Bermuda and had a blast. There's nothing like going to beaches where you are the only one there. We had the free drink package and that worked out awesome as well. All in all a great cruise.

Cabin was decent size. Cabin steward not the best.

Osheehans bar is awesome for a quick lunch or snack. Make reservations for dinners and shows before you go on the ship.

1 Comment