Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 21, 2015

Overall this was a nice vacation.  I really liked being in one port for three days.  Bermuda is much nicer than the Bahamas.  Definitely go to Horseshoe Bay beach.  Don't be scared away by people saying it's too busy.  It wasn't nearly as busy as I expected (those people have obviously never been to the Jersey shore on the weekend).  We didn't go there until after lunch and we found a spot right at the water with plenty of room.  The food was amazing and they were able to accommodate our gluten free needs perfectly.  Ivo, an assistant Maitre D' in Savor was superb.  The shows were amazing and the dueling pianos were very good.  I can only come up with one negative - the seats in many areas are very uncomfortable:  the theater seats were the worst I've ever tried - they have some kind of metal bar across the seat right where you're supposed to sit, the seats in the Headliner's club are hard wooden chairs, the beach loungers are hard to get comfortable in.  But, overall I would do it again.

Who goes on a cruise and stays in the cabin? It was fine.

Definitely go to the shows, they are just as good if not better than traveling broadway shows.