Norweigan

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

This was my first time on Norweigan and I must say I think it is my favorite, well between royal and norweigan.  The food in my opinion was way better as well as some of the offerings that Norweigan has.  The free drink package was great and I was so pleased with how the ship looked!  Everyone was great as always, but I haven't been on a cruise where the staff wasn't great!

I really enjoyed staying in Bermuda that way you could come and go as you please.  Not to mention, Bermuda itself is absolutely beautiful.