pretty good first experience
Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda
Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
consider my cruise cherry popped. took a 7 day trip to bermuda. lets do this in bullet form.
- buffet food was really great, so was shanghai noodles
- paid food, cagney's and moderno (churrascaria) was really good
- good free shows including rock of ages and burn the floor and paid show, cirque jungle fantasy
- second city comedy act was funny
- staff was friendly and helpful
- water slides, basketball court, rock climbing, walking trail
- lots of parties
- did i mention the buffet?
- drink prices, ran up $800 for 2 people in 7 days
- their games are costly, bingo and deal or no deal
- late night after 1130p, only o'sheehan has food available and their food is awful
- too much jersey shore people, obnoxious drunks at times
i enjoyed the cruise but it did cost me a fortune. wish things were cheaper. but i guess this is typical of all cruises, i probably won't do it again. i got cabin fever on the ship. i'm a peacock, gotta let me fly.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
o'sheehan's bar needs better food.