Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Enjoyed this trip!!!

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

I really enjoyed my trip, the boat is big!!! There were about 5,000 people on board. If you are an early morning person you will especially enjoy it because you have to get up early to be able to enjoy the hot pools.  (I forgot what you call it) There was plenty of chairs so that you can soak up the sun.  There were a few things that I did not like however, for example I wanted to see some of the shows, I did see the circus show it was very good but the some of the other shows I would not go to see them because of the bad language used.  The restaurants were very nice and the food was good. I went with some friends so I had a nice time and I was celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary. The boat is nice if you want to relax. They had a lot of activities to do.  I think you will like the boat if you can keep yourself busy if that is what you want to do.  I myself went to relax and that is what I did.

The specialty dinning was great, the Garden Cafe' food was good however while the boat was docked they basically had one type of food along with a same quanity of others.
The staff was not that friendly overall, however there are always some that are nice and helpful
They seem to have a lot of things for the kids to do, for adults you just need to know where to go
You must be in the know
They were expensive
Cabin / Stateroom The room is nice. The bathroom was bigger than normal. Just a little tight around the bed. The bed was very comfortable.

Loved most of the restaurants on board! Lots to do for kids. You must be in the know if you want to stay busy