Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Best Vacation Ever

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

Love This vacation was awesome!!!! I choose the studio room which was perfect for me!  I also went with the ultimate dining package, I went to a different restaurant every night.  I loved all of the shows and the staff was Amazing.  You will not be disappointed!

The ship was beautiful and clean
The dining was AWESOME, definitely suggest the ultimate dining package
The staff was Amazing, especially loved the DJ Jorge Olalde and the person who took care of my room, Guilson
Loved all of the shows
I loved, loved loved my room!!! it was so perfect. The main reason I choose this ship was because of the single room option.

The ultimate dining package is a must!!!!!!!!