Best Vacation Ever

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 10, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Love This vacation was awesome!!!! I choose the studio room which was perfect for me!  I also went with the ultimate dining package, I went to a different restaurant every night.  I loved all of the shows and the staff was Amazing.  You will not be disappointed!

The dining was AWESOME, definitely suggest the ultimate dining package

Loved all of the shows

The staff was Amazing, especially loved the DJ Jorge Olalde and the person who took care of my room, Guilson

The ship was beautiful and clean

I loved, loved loved my room!!! it was so perfect. The main reason I choose this ship was because of the single room option.

The ultimate dining package is a must!!!!!!!!