Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

I wish you read my comments and make some changes!

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

What i liked about this cruise: food, very clean, service was good. What I do not like: passengers allowed to smoke almost everywhere and it was hard to find no smoking area, too many alcohol and drank people (feels like you at the  bar where everybody drank and smoke 24/7), the atmosphere is too boring (the cruise director only makes announcements, otherwise we never new he exist), cabin and balcony very small, no entertainment, ship has no decoration, no personality, pool is very small. I was on 20+ cruise trips and this one was not my favorite at all.

We did not know our cruise director, he was invisible all the time : no humor or jocks, no dances, no good music.
Activities were very plain and very, very boring. On pool activities were very loud because lots of people were very drunk all the time and they did not care for the "activities".
We did not notice ANY Design at all. Ship has no personality, no face. Everything is plain and boring. I can't recall any memory of this ship.
Very small cabin and even more smaller balcony: has no room for legs!!!!