Money greed is ruining the cruise industry

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: April 26, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I was so excited to cruise on the Breakaway!  It is a large ship and they promised fireworks on board- I was excited!  But I was disappointed with the ship.  Our balcony room was the smallest we have ever had and the balcony was truly tiny!  The ship only had the theater area to accommodate large numbers of spectators.  All other entertainment venues were is small rooms which had standing room only as there were very few chairs for cruisers.  We hated standing all the time in order to view the entertainment provided.   I will not cruise on this ship again or on any ship in this class.  The Royal Carribbean Oasis is a great example of a large ship with many common areas to accommodate large groups of people.  I will use that ship in the future!!

Too small

Tempanyaki is the best restaurant for eating. The entertainment factor was excellent and the food was fantastic!