Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

good and bad.

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I wish that Florida wasn't apart of the stop. More time at the beautiful islands would have been nice. The ship was so clean never a dirty place in sight even the bathroom to the public were nice. Very friendly service. My other complaint would he there should be a teen pool. As a parent I felt bad for my son and his friends that they had to swim with little ones and he at 13 would be kicked out of the adult pool.

Cruise Photos