good and bad.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
I wish that Florida wasn't apart of the stop. More time at the beautiful islands would have been nice. The ship was so clean never a dirty place in sight even the bathroom to the public were nice. Very friendly service. My other complaint would he there should be a teen pool. As a parent I felt bad for my son and his friends that they had to swim with little ones and he at 13 would be kicked out of the adult pool.

Wonderful staff

CAGNEYS WAS AWESOME.

boring more time or days on the islands would have been better.