Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The most amazing cruise

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: Balcony

This was my first cruise ever. It was so amazing for our family and will be booking again for next year.  Excursions were awesome. i had no idea what I have been missing since I never cruised before. The ship is beyond anything you expect. It is like a whole community on a boat. Very kid friendly and the boat stays immaculate at all times.

Ship was amazing. Always clean
I enjoyed the variety of foods that were offered. My family and I ate at some of the restaurants that cost but it was well worth it.
We did very well with 4 in our room. We slept there and was all over the ship most of the time.
Staff was always available
Entertainment was all day from the time you woke up until you went to sleep. For adults and children
Always something to do. My 12 year old was always busy in the Splas Academy for her age group
All day activities. Could not do them all at one time. Need another week
We did the Universal studios, Paddle boat riding in Stirrup Cay and we did the Atlantis water park in Nassau. They were all great. So much to do.
New York, New York
Loved it
Port Canaveral, Florida Loved it
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I loved that everyone there was from the same ship. We all got along like we knew each other previous.
Atlantis was amazing. You need more time to enjoy

I enjoyed every aspect of the ship. I have no complaints. I just need another week to finish everything.