The most amazing cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Number: Balcony

This was my first cruise ever. It was so amazing for our family and will be booking again for next year.  Excursions were awesome. i had no idea what I have been missing since I never cruised before. The ship is beyond anything you expect. It is like a whole community on a boat. Very kid friendly and the boat stays immaculate at all times.

I enjoyed the variety of foods that were offered. My family and I ate at some of the restaurants that cost but it was well worth it.

All day activities. Could not do them all at one time. Need another week

Entertainment was all day from the time you woke up until you went to sleep. For adults and children

Always something to do. My 12 year old was always busy in the Splas Academy for her age group

Staff was always available

Ship was amazing. Always clean

We did very well with 4 in our room. We slept there and was all over the ship most of the time.

I enjoyed every aspect of the ship. I have no complaints. I just need another week to finish everything.

Loved it

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

Loved it
I loved that everyone there was from the same ship. We all got along like we knew each other previous.
Atlantis was amazing. You need more time to enjoy